Once a week the students of year 4 will have 25 minutes to practice their speaking skills with a Spanish teacher of English (Juan Ventura) and 25 minutes to work with a Canadian teacher of English (Gayle). There are two teachers and the class-group is plit into two, of 12-13 students each. After those 25 minutes the teachers and the groups change.
In these sessions the idea is to put in spoken words all the things that they have been learning and working "for the paperr". That is, compositions, tests, structuralist activities...
The other two sessions of the week (55 minutes each) will be developped as a traditional class of English where we'll work vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, listening comprehension and writing skills.
- Professor: Andreu (prof.) Xavier
- Professor: Claret Ruf (prof.) Josep
- Professor: Cornellana (prof.) Xavier
- Professor: Cruz (prof) Cubells Enric
- Professor: del Rio (prof.) Luis
- Professor: Mas (prof.) Montserrat
- Professor: Miguel (prof.) Begoña
- Professor: Pérez (prof.) Marta
- Professor: Prat Pérez (prof.) Adrià
- Professor: Requena Varon Cristina
- Professor: Reus (prof.) Laura
- Professor: Rodriguez (prof.) Francisco
- Professor: Rus (prof.) Juan Ventura
- Professor: Vilanova (prof.) Jordi